Sunday 3 July 2016

A Few Days to Go...

Hey Guys, 
Wow! Time really does fly huh? 

I cannot believe it was nearly 5 months ago, I posted my first blog post about going to Canada, and as I am writing this, it is literally 2 days till I go!
So, I thought I would write a little post about how I am feeling with it being so close to going, and the things I am looking forward to most! 
It seems so surreal that in just 48 hours I will be in Canada, a place that in a strange way has always kind of felt like home. 

On Monday (4th July) it will be 3 years since we last went! That's Crazy! 
The older I get, the more I am wondering where the heck these days are going! So, with that, I am realising I need to make the most of every day, to live without regrets and also most importantly, Be Happy! 

I am mostly looking forward to experiencing this adventure, without the rest of my family, it will be a new experience for me and will also test my boundaries in ways they have never been pushed before! 
An 11-hour flight, with a layover that I have never done before, is definitely a daunting prospect, but it also one that I am looking forward to and I am ready to face it head on. 
3 years ago I would have never been able to do anything like this, so I am proud to say I am going to do it! 
So, I say, do something that scares you!  If you don't, you will regret it
and take every opportunity you can. 
Until Next Time! 

Love, 
B xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment